I am Thankful for my dad my mom for food for god life tress and school and i am thankful for Everyone In my life that help me do more things that i could not do I like when its thanksgiving every one says all the stuff that we are thankful for like food and fish and meat all the good food to eat on thankful.
Answer the writing prompt below in complete sentences. You must write at least 5 complete sentences. Once you are done, you may leave feedback for another student.
I am Thankful for my dad my mom for food for god life tress and school and i am thankful for Everyone In my life that help me do more things that i could not do I like when its thanksgiving every one says all the stuff that we are thankful for like food and fish and meat all the good food to eat on thankful.
ReplyDeleteFood, and getting together with my family.
ReplyDeleteThankful for being born and having a family.
ReplyDelete