Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 04, 2015 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousSeptember 19, 2016 at 12:52 PMWhen i'm thinking hard at a math problem and i don't get the correct answer i'll be like i give up this is trash and stuff. but no i'm like Einstein,ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousOctober 6, 2017 at 9:39 AMThere is a thing called perseveranceReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJune 4, 2018 at 1:04 PMSometimes I think that what is life and then I look at myself and say that how is this posible.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Writing Prompt October 06, 2017 Answer the writing prompt below in complete sentences. You must write at least 5 complete sentences. Once you are done, you may leave feedback for another student. Read more
When i'm thinking hard at a math problem and i don't get the correct answer i'll be like i give up this is trash and stuff.
ReplyDeletebut no i'm like Einstein,
There is a thing called perseverance
ReplyDeleteSometimes I think that what is life and then I look at myself and say that how is this posible.
ReplyDelete